“Our subscription is a must have. The Foundation gives us access to research we could never fund alone. It’s also given us a way to broaden our knowledge, and to get exposure to different fields and areas in the water supply community.”
North Shore Water Commission
Our Subscribers receive tangible benefits in exchange for their support:
- First access to important research results and tools to help apply them
- Professional networking and best practice sharing
- Support and guidance for sound regulation
- Guidance on anticipating and managing risks
- Communication tools for key audiences
- Opportunities to guide our research agenda and influence the future of drinking water
How to Subscribe
Financial support from subscribers provides the Water Research Foundation with the necessary resources to address a comprehensive research agenda. Subscriber fees are based on the amount of water it delivers (utilities) or water-related billings (consultants and manufacturers). A subscription costs just pennies per customer and can result in a 20 to 1 return on investment.
Use the appropriate subscription worksheet below to determine your organization’s annual subscription rate.